Saturday, January 7, 2012

Very Valentine's Gift Tags and Treat bags

Since I am up late already I thought I'd share on my blog some items that I am currently listing in my Etsy shop. I am trying to get some things ready for Valentine's Day next month and made some extras of these to put in my store.
These gift tags come in a set of 6. I scooped up some of this Jillibean Soup paper and couldn't wait to use it!

Next, I have some treat bag kits that I just listed in my shop. I love the double sided paper from My Mind's Eye "love me" set. These kits are all ready to go: just drop in your goodies, tie with the included ribbon and address the ticket. Clip it using the included mini clothespin and let them think you spent hours slaving over their goodies!

I put several different styles up in my shop and I thought they'd make cute baby shower favors or wedding favors.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment