Wednesday, May 9, 2012

CardPatterns: Sketch 164

I absolutely ADORE the images on Melissa's blog LilyBean Paperie. She makes vintage goodness look so easy. I really have been wanting to try this style and while I know I am not even in the same league as her, I hope my vintage love shines through in this card. I made this card for my cousin who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer. I thought the happy strawberry images with the cute little pink ribbon tucked on the side will help cheer her up! Inside it reads this:



Here is the sketch over at Card Patterns




I also combined Papertrey's MIM challenge #65 with this because I am a firm believer in hoarding-errr, using up my scraps. ;) So I used a bunch of scraps from my Crate Paper stash to come up with the background for my strawberries.

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a berry great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment