Saturday, August 18, 2012

Retro Back 2 School Mini Scrapbook

We are in full swing with school and sports right now! My boys just finished their first week back {picture me gasping for air}. It was quite a week! My oldest started up in Middle School and is trying cross country for the first time. My youngest is still in elementary but he is also in LAX. sooooo..... the middle of my day is free but I feel like I need to put on my running shoes around 4pm.

Anywhoo, I did get the chance to make a mini scrapbook album this week. I made it with back to school in mind. I love these papers from October Afternoon!

I used little coin envelopes to make the pockets and added some die cut rolodex cards that are removable. Each pocket has a tag to add funny things to remember or pictures.



Here's a look at one of the rolodex pull out cards. i think these would be great for quotes, journaling or even address book stuff.

The cool thing, too, is that I am entering this in the Ribbon Reel Challenge. Their challenge is to use Retro colors (see the blog for the list), a flower, and ribbon/twine. Check, check and check!

You can find this item by clicking on my etsy link on the right hand column. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love your mini album Carolyn - sounds like you had a busy week with your kids going back to school. This is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight ;)

    ReplyDelete