Friday, August 17, 2012

Teensy Weensy Kits

I would like to introduce you to some kits that I made this week. They are small. They are cute. They are easy to assemble. That's why I like to call them teensy weensy kits. I find these gift sacks perfect for teacher gifts at back to school night. I made a few for our teachers this year and am putting a few of tem in my shop. They require just a little assembly but give back such a cute presentation!




Each kit comes with a paper sack that can be used as a gift bag. The sack has a scalloped edge to make it  pretty and comes pre-punched with two holes in it. The kit includes one large stitched tag, one small stitched tag, felt and button bit, polka dot ticket stub, lace, wrinkled ribbon, wreath circle tag with "for you" stamped on it, vintage inspired brad, patterned paper pieces and a swatch of fabric.

Here is what I came up with but you can design your own how ever you wish. I think that is what makes the weensies so fun; you can add your own creativity to them without it being a lot of work. I've gone and prepped it all for you... I even added the fabric swatch and stitched around both tags. :) You get to add the goodies and give it away.

These tags are a perfect size for gift giving but they can also be used for cards or scrapbooking projects, too.  Not only is it back to school for us here in Colorado, but it is also just about canning season. I like to make jams and other canned goodies so that I can always have some hand for quick gifts.


I am also going to be selling the little wreath circle tags in my shop separately. If you're like me, I can never seem to get enough tags. Fun shapes, patterns and styles make for quick and fun add-ons to lots of my paper projects. It's a quick and easy place to add a little note or sentiment for your cards.

Thanks for stopping by and tell me what you think. Also, what are you doing for back to school teacher gifts? I can never thank teachers enough for all the long grueling hours that they put into their jobs and how special they are in the lives of my children. I look for ways to help out in the class and also surprise them with little gifts throughout the year. It's my way of saying that I appreciate them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment